94% True to size
81% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility Sparta Aluminum Toe work shoe is built for light industrial work and features a non-mutilating, non-marking construction with a durable safety toe to keep you protected all workday long.
- SKU: #9146387
- Style numbers: 1021348 (Navy/Black), 1023212 (Magnet/Poppy Red), 1023211 (Black/Black), and 1023213 (Blue Depths/Sky Dive).
- Mesh and synthetic upper.
- Traditional lace-up design for a preferred fit.
- Features a non-mutilating design that reduces that chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated, providing a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- KEEN.Regen midsole is lightweight and compression resistant, providing superior stability and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Lace-up work shoes with aluminum safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Keen Utility Sparta Aluminum Toe