Keen Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum ToeKeen Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum Toe
Keen Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum Toe
83% True to size
100% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum Toe boot has a versatile construction that provides tough protection and interior support while on the worksite, but easily transitions to evening wear.
- SKU: #9146344
- Style number: 1021344 (Cascade Brown/Gum).
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Aluminum toe work shoe with electric hazard protection.
- Features a non-mutilating design that reduces that chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Pull-on boot with side elastic gore panels for easy on and off.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- TPU shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- 90-degree heel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Outsole is heat resistant up to 572º F / 300º C.
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 SD 100 safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?