50% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9268442
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum Toe work boots have a versatile construction that provide tough safety protection, supportive comfort, and a reliable outsole grip that will keep you safe both on and off the job.
- Style numbers: 1022086 (Gingerbread/Black) and 1022087 (Oyster/Black).
- Pull-on work boot with a soft toe design that meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 F I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Durable leather upper.
- Built on a women's specific last for an improved fit and comfortable support.
- Features a non-mutilating design that reduces that chance of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe boots have a lighter weight construction and provide a roomier toe box.
- Dual-side elastic gore panels for easy on and off.
- Unlined interior for a lighter weight and a roomier fit.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for added underfoot comfort and shock absorption.
- Lightweight nylon shank for mid-foot stability and support.
- 90-degree heel provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Outsole is heat resistant up to 572ºF/300ºC.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 9 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!