80% True to size
90% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9073618
- View the size chart
- A perfect combo of job-site protection and heritage design, the Keen® Utility Seattle 6" Aluminum Toe Waterproof work boots take you from work into the weekend with ease.
- Style numbers: 1020061 (Black/Gargoyle) and 1020062 (Gingerbread/Brick Red).
- Leather work boots with KEEN.DRY membrane, a waterproof, breathable membrane that prevents water incursion while allowing water vapor to escape.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum safety toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining moves moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- 90° heel.
- TPU shank provides midfoot support.
- Aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9.6 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!