- The KEEN® Utility Portland Waterproof (Carbon-Fiber Toe) works boots are American Built using responsibly sourced materials from around the world. These lace-up work boots also feature the revolutionary KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology that flex, fold and bend with three times less torque than other work boots, making movement easier and more comfortable all workday long. Ideal for medium duty work environments.
- SKU: #9470983
- Mid-profile work boots with left and right asymmetrical carbon composite safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Waterproof, premium leather upper.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane releases vapor from the interior without letting moisture in, creating a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Lace-up style with sturdy fabric laces and dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Contoured heel guard protects against bumps and scrapes, plus normal wear and tear.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning for cushioned, breathable comfort.
- KEEN Luftcell air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort.
- 90º heel provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip-resistant. Sole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Made in the USA.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
86% True to size
90% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Utility Portland Waterproof (Carbon-Fiber Toe)