80% True to size
90% Felt true to width
51% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7742400
- View the size chart
- For the everyday working man who needs a reliable boot they can count on. The Pittsburgh is there for all of your needs.
- Nubuck upper offers waterproof protection.
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Keen.Key-Tech is a full-length TPU stability plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Soft toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- KEEN.GRIP offers oil and slip resistance and meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!