Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
93% True to size
100% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8570326
- View the size chart
- The MT Vernon Mid steel toe work boot from Keen Utility™ makes sure you get the job done right with its tough leather construction, safety toe protection, supportive underfoot comfort, and slip-resistant outsole.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed with integrated PU heel cushion provides comfortable support.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Direct attach PU midsole for added durability and underfoot support.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!