- The Mt. Vernon Met work boot from Keen Utility™ makes sure you are ready for whatever the work day throws at you with its tough leather construction, metatarsal guard, supportive underfoot comfort, and slip-resistant outsole.
- SKU: #8826167
- Left and right asymmetrical steel safety toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit. Meets ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 M I/75 C/75, EH (Electrical Hazard), MT (Metatarsal Guard) standards.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- Protective metatarsal guard covers lacing area to protect against impacts and snags.
- Traditional lace-up design with metal eyelets and speed hooks.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.PROTECT toe rand is where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed with integrated PU heel cushion provides comfortable support.
- Direct attach PU midsole for added durability and underfoot support.
- Slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Excellent arch support