100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8826167
- View the size chart
- The Mt. Vernon Met work boot from Keen Utility™ makes sure you are ready for whatever the work day throws at you with its tough leather construction, metatarsal guard, supportive underfoot comfort, and slip-resistant outsole.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- Protective metatarsal guard covers lacing area to protect against impacts and snags.
- Traditional lace-up design with metal eyelets and speed hooks.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.PROTECT toe rand is where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed with integrated PU heel cushion provides comfortable support.
- Direct attach PU midsole for added durability and underfoot support.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!