87% True to size
89% Felt true to width
62% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8177422
- View the size chart
- Stay focused on your job without having to worry about foot fatigue with the protection, comfort, and support of the Milwaukee WP boot by Keen Utility™.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- KEEN.PROTECT patented toe protection has the shoe outsole wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Anatomically correct steel-toe design offers a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Locking metal hooks and eyelets for sturdy lacing and a secure fit.
- Waterproof and breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.Welt construction provides enhanced durability for long-lasting wear.
- Features lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Durable rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!