Keen Utility Keen Utility Manchester 6" Aluminum Toe WPManchester 6" Aluminum Toe WP
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9146340
- View the size chart
- The conditions may be wet and unpredictable, but the KEEN® Manchester 6" Aluminum Toe WP work boot will keep you safe, dry, and supported all workday long.
- Style numbers: 1021324 (Cascade Brown/Brindle), 1021325 (Forged Iron/Black), and 1021326 (Rustic Brown/Cascade Brown).
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Ideal work environment: light construction.
- Keen.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Aluminum toe work boot with electrical hazard (EH) protection.
- Traditional lace-up design with locking metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety in low-light conditions.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- KEEN.Rebound midsole is lightweight and compression resistant, providing superior stability and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for added stability and support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75, EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?