- Rough day? Your feet would never know the difference after a long, hard day a KEEN® Utility Louisville Met work boot.
- SKU: #8016967
- Combination waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant Tough-Tec leather uppers.
- KEEN.DRY membrane ensures waterproof breathability.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) and MT (Metatarsal Guard) standards.
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets.
- Internal metatarsal guard.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed is metatomical for better support.
- Dual-density, compression molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
86% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support