- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility La Conner AT ESD work shoe has the perfect combination of durable protection, underfoot support, and casual style so you can wear them to work and after hours with ease.
- SKU: #8908812
- Style number: 1017824.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 SD safety standards.
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining moves moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for long-lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
50% True to size
88% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?