Keen Utility Keen Utility Detroit XT Mid Soft Toe WaterproofDetroit XT Mid Soft Toe Waterproof
80% True to size
78% Felt true to width
78% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9191998
- View the size chart
- The Keen Utility® Detroit XT Mid Soft Toe Waterproof work boot brings a classic, outdoor look to your job-site gear.
- Style numbers: 1020144 (Magnet/Poloma) and 1020039 (Black Olive/Leather Brown).
- Soft toe work boot with Electrical Hazard protection is ideal for medium duty.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Reflective webbing provides additional visibility and safety.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining moves moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Keen.Key-Tech™ is a full-length TPU interlocking torsion plate that provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability to meet the demands of the workplace environment.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Contoured heel lock.
- KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11 and F2892-17 EH standards.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Keen Utility Detroit XT Mid Soft Toe Waterproof