Keen Utility Detroit XT+ Mid Carbon Fiber ToeKeen Utility Detroit XT+ Mid Carbon Fiber Toe
Keen Utility Detroit XT+ Mid Carbon Fiber Toe
60% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Detroit XT+ Mid Carbon Fiber Toe Waterproof work boots have the ideal combination of a waterproof leather upper, safety toe protection, underfoot support, and a slip-resistant outsole that will keep you protected and confident all workday long.
- SKU: #9337613
- Style number: 1023238 (Black/Black).
- Lace-up work boot with a carbon fiber safety toe that meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) standards.
- Waterproof, breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control for a fresher foot environment.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining.
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX offers contoured underfoot support for structured stability and comfort.
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed for all-day comfort.
- Contoured heel lock keeps your foot secure throughout your stride.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- Non-marking KEEN.GRIP rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA and F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 12.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?