Keen Utility Detroit XT Int. Met Steel ToeKeen Utility Detroit XT Int. Met Steel Toe
Keen Utility Detroit XT Int. Met Steel Toe
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Detroit XT Int. Met Steel Toe work shoe provides superior protection and stability while still remaining flexible for easy movement and reliable comfort.
- SKU: #9146377
- Style number: 1021316 (Cascade Brown/Goldenrod).
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper.
- Internal, lightweight PORON XRD® metatarsal guard protects the top of the foot from impacts and abrasions.
- Steel toe work shoe with electrical hazard (EH) protection.
- Traditional lace-up design for a preferred fit.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety in low-light conditions.
- Treated with Cleansport NXT™ technology to fight odors and provide a fresher foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed provides long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole provides added support and shock absorption.
- KEEN.KEY TECH FLEX provides contoured underfoot support for addded comfort and stability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 MT/75, EH safety standards.
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?