Keen Utility Detroit Low Steel ToeKeen Utility Detroit Low Steel Toe
Keen Utility Detroit Low Steel Toe
88% True to size
100% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility Detroit Low Steel Toe is a lightweight, yet durable boot that will see you through construction sites, factory work or simple backyard projects.
- SKU: #9283429
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with light distressing.
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Reflective webbing for additional safety.
- Unique anatomically-correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?