Keen Utility CSA Philadelphia+ 8" 600G WP Carbon-Fiber ToeKeen Utility CSA Philadelphia+ 8" 600G WP Carbon-Fiber Toe
Keen Utility CSA Philadelphia+ 8" 600G WP Carbon-Fiber Toe
- View the size chart
- Cold weather will never slow your workday down with the insulated warmth, tough leather durability, safety toe protection, and underfoot comfort of the KEEN® Utility CSA Philadelphia+ 8" 600G WP Carbon-Fiber Toe work boot keeping you performing at your best in heavy-duty work environments.
- SKU: #9268366
- Style numbers: 1022081 (Cascade Brown/Black).
- Lace-up work boot with a lightweight carbon-fiber safety toe that meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75, C/75, MT/75, EH standards.
- Outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and F2913-17 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Full grain waterproof leather upper is resistant to barnyard acids (oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide) thereby extending the life of the boot.
- 600G KEEN.WARM Insulation provides extra warmth while working in colder environments.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes offer an unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel.
- Three-quarter Goodyear® welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions.
- Traditional lace-up style with woven fabric laces, sturdy metal eyelets and speed hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking mesh and textile linings provide breathable interior comfort.
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning for all-day underfoot support and comfort.
- KEEN Luftcell air-infused PU midsole offers lightweight comfort, added underfoot support, and shock absorption.
- Non-metallic, woven-textile midsole plate is puncture resistant yet flexible and is ASTM/CSA certified.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. And is heat-resistant rated up to 572°F / 300°C.
- KEEN.POLAR TRACTION features micro-glass fibers that create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?