Keen Utility CSA Philadelphia 6" Internal Met WP Carbon-Fiber Toe
- SKU: #9268385
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Utility CSA Philadelphia 6" Internal Met WP Carbon-Fiber Toe work boot is ideal for heavy-duty work environments with its tough leather durability, internal met guard, safety toe protection, and underfoot support to keep you performing with confidence all workday long.
- Style number: 1022167 (Cascade Brown/Black).
- Lace-up work boot with a lightweight carbon-fiber safety toe that meets ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75, C/75, MT/75, EH standards.
- Outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and F2913-17 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Full grain waterproof leather upper is resistant to barnyard acids (oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide) thereby extending the life of the boot.
- Features an internal, lightweight XRD® Metatarsal Guard for enhanced impact protection.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber safety toes offer an unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel.
- Three-quarter Goodyear® welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions.
- Traditional lace-up style with woven fabric laces, sturdy metal eyelets and speed hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking mesh and textile linings provide breathable interior comfort.
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning for all-day underfoot support and comfort.
- KEEN Luftcell air-infused PU midsole offers lightweight comfort, added underfoot support, and shock absorption.
- Non-metallic, woven-textile midsole plate is puncture resistant yet flexible and is ASTM/CSA certified.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. And is heat-resistant rated up to 572°F / 300°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!