100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The Keen® Utility Coburg 6" Waterproof steel toe boot has the tough protection and long-lasting comfort to keep you moving with assured confidence all day long.
- SKU: #8911430
- Style number: 1018023.
- Waterproof leather and KEEN.Tuff-Tex abrasion-resistant fabric upper.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 SD safety standards.
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity.
- Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- KEEN.PROTECT is a KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes provide more room in the toe box and added comfort.
- Interior features CLEANSPORT NXT™ for natural odor protection.
- Lace capture system provides a secure and snug fit.
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology to move moisture quickly away from the skin or a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides added support and underfoot comfort.
- Direct-attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?