Keen Utility Cincinnati 8" Waterproof Soft ToeKeen Utility Cincinnati 8" Waterproof Soft Toe
Keen Utility Cincinnati 8" Waterproof Soft Toe
71% True to size
86% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Keen Utility
- View the size chart
- The KEEN® Cincinnati 8" Waterproof Soft Toe non-safety work boots have the electrical hazard protection, interior comfort, and slip-resistant outsole that will have you performing at your best every workday.
- SKU: #9480171
- Style number: 1023266 (Belgian/Sandshell).
- Lace-up work wedge boot with a plain soft toe that meets ASTM F2892-17 EH safety standards.
- Lace-up work boots are made of barnyard-resistant waterproof full grain leather that helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide.
- Built on a women's specific last for improved fit and comfortability.
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof breathable membrane locks out rain and humidity, but releases the heat and perspiration created throughout a hard day's work.
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toe boots provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions.
- Traditional lace-up design with dual-purpose metal lace hooks for a secure fit.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining allows for more interior breathability.
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed features a aerated pillow-top cushioning for long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Shellback heel support for added stability.
- KEEN LUFTCELL air-infused PU midsole provides lightweight cushioning for weightless comfort and underfoot support.
- Nylon shank for added midfoot support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant that meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip testing standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?