- View the size chart
- The cold and the wet won't stop you from getting the job done when you've got the tough construction of the KEEN® Utility Chicago 6" Waterproof (Carbon-fiber Toe) work boots to protect you from the elements. Built on a women's specific footwear last for improved fit and comfortability.
- SKU: #9441057
- Style number: 1024195 (Tobacco/Black).
- Lace-up work shoes with left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber composite safety toes that meet ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 I/75 C/75, EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane releases vapor from the interior without letting moisture in, creating a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas.
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets.
- Contoured heel lock.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Removable metatomical PU footbed.
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole.
- Nylon shank for midfoot support.
- 90° heel provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place.
- Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards and it is heat-resistant and rated up to 572°F / 300°C
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 7 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
70% True to size
92% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?