- Sustainably Certified
- Explore the trails all summer long with the supportive fit, comfortable breathability, and reliable stability of the KEEN® Targhee Vent Mid hiking boot.
- SKU: #9145173
- Water-resistant oiled nubuck leather upper.
- Upper is made of environmentally preferred premium leather from an LWG-certified tannery.
- Features mesh panels for breathability and interior comfort.
- Mid-profile hiking boot increases ankle support.
- Lace-up style with speed hooks for easy adjustment and a preferred fit.
- Breathable mesh lining provides added interior comfort.
- Cleansport NXT™ technology for natural odor control and a fresher foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-denisty EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot support for all-day comfort.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole provides underfoot comfort, support and shock absorption.
- Resilient internal ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride.
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for foot stability.
- All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides higher-traction grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
95% True to size
95% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support