- Sustainably Certified
- View the size chart
- Explore the trails all summer long with the supportive fit, comfortable breathability, and reliable stability of the KEEN® Targhee Vent hiking boot.
- SKU: #9145172
- Water-resistant oiled nubuck leather upper.
- Upper is made of environmentally preferred premium leather from an LWG-certified tannery.
- Features mesh panels for breathability and interior comfort.
- Low-profile hiking boot for easy mobility.
- Lace-up style with speed hooks for easy adjustment and a preferred fit.
- Breathable mesh lining provides added interior comfort.
- Cleansport NXT™ technology for natural odor control and a fresher foot environment.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot support for all-day comfort.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole provides underfoot comfort, support and shock absorption.
- Resilient internal ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride.
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for foot stability.
- All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides higher-traction grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
82% True to size
87% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?