75% True to size
87% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8715190
- View the size chart
- The Keen® Gypsum II Mid Waterproof hiking boot is lightweight and super functional, offering both comfort and durability for those long haul hikes.
- Waterproof nubuck upper for added durability.
- Upper is made of environmentally preferred premium leather from an LWG-certified tannery.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane ensures that your feet stay dry in a variety of terrain.
- Mid-cut boot design provides excellent ankle protection while still providing excellent flexibility.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed gives you the long lasting comfort that you need.
- Torsion stability ESS shank for stability.
- TPU heel stabilizer.
- 4mm multidirectional traction lugs.
- Non-marking rubber outsole gives you the grip and traction that you crave.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
KEEN Gypsum II Mid Waterproof