KEEN Gypsum II Mid WaterproofKEEN Gypsum II Mid Waterproof
KEEN Gypsum II Mid Waterproof
$123.9525% OFFMSRP: $165.00
- Sustainably Certified
78% True to size
82% Felt true to width
82% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from KEEN
- View the size chart
- The Keen® Gypsum II Mid Waterproof hiking boot is lightweight and super functional, offering both comfort and durablitlity for those long haul hikes.
- SKU: #8714971
- Waterproof nubuck upper for added durability.
- Upper is made of environmentally preferred premium leather from an LWG-certified tannery.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane ensures that your feet stay dry in a variety of terrain.
- Mid-cut boot design provides excellent ankle protection while still providing excellent flexibility.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed gives you the long lasting comfort that you need.
- Torsion stability ESS shank for stability.
- TPU heel stabilizer.
- 4mm multidirectional traction lugs.
- Non-marking rubber outsole gives you the grip and traction that you crave.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?