75% Full size too large
50% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7561848
- View the size chart
- The Kamik® Workday 3 rain boots have the tough protection and supportive comfort you need to perform at your best all day long.
- Waterproof and lightweight TPO upper.
- Safety toe and steel plate.
- Waterproof adjustable nylon collar.
- Oil and acid resistant treatment features a special compound used in the injection molding process that has been tested to withstand a wide range of chemicals beyond the capabilities of normal materials. Extreme conditions can alter performance.
- Removable 8mm Thermal Guard Liner. Made by Kamik®, this liner is designed to provide superior warmth and moisture management.
- EXPLORER outsole maximizes traction.
- Kamik® temp rated: -40°F/-40°C (temp conversion is correct.)
- CSA® Grade 1 Certification. Canadian Standards Association (CSA), a world leader in safety standards testing, Grade 1 certification for the steel toe is met with this boot. Grade 1 certification means the steel toe can withstand impacts of up to 93lbs, and is also equipped with a puncture resistant steel midsole. This midsole, or plate, is especially effective for any industry where sharp objects are present on the ground surface.
- Made in Canada with Canadian and imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!