- The Kamik® Greenbay4W boot keeps you warm and dry while you trudge through the rain, snow and sludge!
- SKU: #9072002
- Weatherproof 600D nylon upper.
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell.
- Snow boot silhouette is cut wider at the calf for a little extra leg room and a more comfortable, easier fit.
- Pull-on boot with adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock.
- Adjustable mid-foot hook-and-loop strap.
- Moisture-wicking lining.
- Removable 6 mm Thermal Guard Liner. Made of 100% recycled material, this liner is designed to provide superior warmth and moisture management.
- PRIME lightweight synthetic RubberHe outsole provides excellent traction and stability in cold-weather terrain.
- Temperature rated: -25°F/-32°C.
- Made in the USA with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Shaft: 13 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
75% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying