43% True to size
80% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Kamik
- View the size chart
- Stay warm and dry with the Kamik® Greenbay 4 as you trudge through the rain, snow and sludge in style and comfort!
- SKU: #7267661
- Weatherproof durable 600D nylon upper.
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell.
- Kamik®'s weatherproof construction offers protection for when winter weather attacks. Water repellant uppers combined with waterproof shells help keep snow and slush out.
- Snow collar and adjustable midfoot hook-and-loop strap help create a comfortable and personalized fit.
- Moisture-wicking lining.
- Removable 8mm Thermal Guard Liner. Made by Kamik®, this liner is designed to provide superior warmth and moisture management.
- PRIME outsole maximizes traction.
- Temperature rated: -40°F/-40°C.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Kamik Greenbay 4