SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(100)
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #7668312
- Featuring an adjustable shaft opening for added weather protection, glove-friendly toggle closure, the Kamik® Canuck boots are a great addition for your day in the snow.
- Seam-sealed waterproof 1000 denier nylon upper.
- Moisture Wicking Lining.
- Lace lock snow collar for a custom fit.
- Traditional D-Ring Laces for added comfort and a snug fit.
- Removable 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content).
- Waterproof and flexible rubber shell for impact resistance and durability.
- Kamik's SNOWBOB rubber outsole provides traction and durability in the most rugged terrain.
- Comfortable down to -40°F.
- Made in USA with Canadian and foreign components.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
46% True to size
65% Felt true to width
72% Moderate arch support