Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
Justin Superintendent Steel Toe
- SKU: #8195940
- View the size chart
- With the durability and style of the Superintendent Steel Toe boots from Justin™, you'll be raising the level at the work place.
- Leather upper with fancy stitching gives you the style that you crave.
- Waxy brown cowhide with perforated saddle vamp.
- Stampede round toe for a spacious toe box.
- Smooth man-made lining for added comfort.
- Single stitch welt.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® features a leather-covered, cushioned insole and triple-density insole board for comfortable boots with a broken-in feel.
- Injected nylon shank.
- Stampede rubber and EVA combination outsole gives you the traction and grip that you need.
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F-2413-11 I75, C75 EH electrical hazard standards.
- ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 15 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!