Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8828776
- View the size chart
- The Justin® Tanker Steel Toe work boot has the construction of a traditional cowboy boot but features modern protective technology that keeps you steady and performing at your best each work day.
- Style number: WK2104.
- Upper made of black onyx leather shaft and waxy milled buffalo leather foot.
- Western work boot with steel toe protection.
- Features an intricate Western stitching on shaft.
- Achilles Relief System™ A complete back-of-the-heel system eliminates weak spots in foot comfort by using stretchable material, high-density foam, and moisture-wicking anti-microbial lining to provide flexibility, support and breathability.
- OrthoLite® insole is made of extremely breathable open-cell PU foam that is lightweight and flexible. It also retains 95 percent of its original thickness and won't flatten over time. The insert has anti-bacterial characteristics and can easily be removed, washed and replaced.
- Square toe design.
- Vibram® Commander-X5™ outsole resistant to heat, oil, chipping, chemicals, and slipping provides stability and protection no matter what surface you are working on.
- Steel toe boot meets ASTM F2413-11, 175, C75 EH (electrical hazard) safety footwear standards.
- Steel safety toe works in environments where the chance of exposure to electrical currents is high, electrical hazard boots are the way to go. Justin ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Style number: WK2104.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!