Item InformationMore from Justin
- View the size chart
- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- SKU: #8195940
- With the durability and style of the Superintendent Steel Toe boots from Justin™, you'll be raising the level at the work place.
- Leather upper with fancy stitching gives you the style that you crave.
- Waxy brown cowhide with perforated saddle vamp.
- Stampede round toe for a spacious toe box.
- Smooth man-made lining for added comfort.
- Single stitch welt.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® features a leather-covered, cushioned insole and triple-density insole board for comfortable boots with a broken-in feel.
- Injected nylon shank.
- Stampede rubber and EVA combination outsole gives you the traction and grip that you need.
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F-2413-11 I75, C75 EH electrical hazard standards.
- ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 15 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?