Justin Miner Waterproof Insulated Comp Toe Pull-On
$197.9610% OFFMSRP: $219.95
- SKU: #8973975
- View the size chart
- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- Stay safe and surefooted all workday long with the tough yet comfortable construction of the Justin® Miner Waterproof Insulated Comp Toe Pull-On work boot.
- Part of the Worker II™ Collection.
- Briar Bark leather upper.
- Pull-on boot with side pull loops for easy entry.
- Waterproof full bootie construction keeps out the wet elements for a dry foot environment.
- 800g Thinsulate® Ultra insulation creates a warm and comfortable environment inside the boot.
- OrthoLite® insole is made of extremely breathable open-cell PU foam that is lightweight and flexible. It also retains 95 percent of its original thickness and won't flatten over time. The insert has antibacterial characteristics and can easily be removed, washed, and replaced.
- Round toe design with single-row stitch welt.
- Puncture resistant design for added protection.
- Vibram® Montana TC4 outsole provides superior traction and reliable comfort.
- Nano composite safety toe is lightweight and meets or exceeds ASTM F-2413-11, I75 and C75 standards for impact, compression and Electrical Hazard protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Puncture Resistant to meet ASTM F2413-11, I75, C75 EH PR standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 12 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?