100% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9166233
- View the size chart
- Justin® Carpenter moc-toe boots pair heritage workwear style with modern jobsite tech for boots that wear as good as they look.
- Part of the J-Max® Double Comfort® collection.
- Moc-toe work boots crafted in durable, full-grain leather uppers.
- OrthoLite® insole:
• Insole made of extremely breathable open-cell PU foam that is lightweight and flexible.
• Retains 95 percent of its original thickness and won't flatten over time.
• Removable insole can easily be removed, washed, and replaced.
- Lace-up design with eyelets and loops.
- Attached kiltie placed at the vamp.
- Moc toe with single-row stitch.
- Lightly padded collar.
- Resilient rubber midsole provides responsive support and cushioning.
- ASTM F2892-11 EH electrical hazard rated boots provide protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Wedge outsole constructed in an oil-resistant synthetic rubber with variable traction patterns.
- Logo embossed at the shaft.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!