Justin Cappie Composite Toe Met GuardJustin Cappie Composite Toe Met Guard
Justin Cappie Composite Toe Met Guard
50% Half size too large
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Justin
- View the size chart
- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- SKU: #8973506
- Stay confident while you're on the work site with the Cappie Composite Toe Met Guard work shoe from Justin®.
- Tumbled leather upper with a rugged lived-in look.
- Features a MetGuard™ thermal plastic urethane shield made with PORON® XRD® technology. It overlays the safety toe box and runs to the top of the instep for armor-like protection of your metatarsals.
- Lace-up design for a secure fit.
- Justin moc toe for a roomier construction.
- Soft textile lining for added breathability.
- Removable orthotic footbed for underfoot comfort and support.
- Unit heal that is one piece of rubber molded for the heel and outsole.
- Durable rubber outsole provides reliable slip resistance.
- MetGuard meets ASTM F2413-11 I75 C75 EH MET safety footwear standards.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F-2413-11, I75 and C75 standards for impact, compression and ASTM F2892-11 standard electrical hazard protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?