Item InformationMore from Justin
- The handsome Justin® BR776 cowboy boot will be your guide to a modern Western look.
- Please click here for a video about how Western boots should fit.
Please click here for information on how Justin boots should fit.
Please click here for information on heel slip.
- SKU: #9210195
- Part of the Bent Rail® Collection.
- Style number: BR776 (Cognac/Desert Bone).
- Upper made of smooth leather foot contrasted with a crackled leather shaft.
- Features an intricate Western stitch pattern on shaft.
- Pull-on design with durable pull holes.
- Double-stitch welt.
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® makes these the most comfortable boots you'll ever own. The leather-covered insole and triple-density insole board generates energy return that you won't believe.
- J124 wide square toe.
- Long Base Block "T" Heel.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?