22% OFFMSRP: $122.00
50% Full size too large
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Iron Age
- View the size chart
- Take command of the work day when you wear the reliably tough construction of the Groundbreaker work boot from Iron Age®.
- SKU: #9054967
- Style number: IA5016.
- Full grain leather upper.
- External Met Guard for added protection against debris and heavy objects.
- Aramid stitching for long-lasting durability.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Goodyear® welt construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Removable EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot cushioning and support.
- Spongey rubber heel for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Slip-resistant and heat-resistant rubber outsole with tough rubber lugs provides excellent traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Steel safety toe meets all ASTM F2413, I/C EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?