- Take command of the work day when you wear the reliably tough construction of the Groundbreaker work boot from Iron Age®.
- SKU: #9054967
- Steel safety toe meets all ASTM F2413/ASTM F2412-18a I/C Impact and Compression, EH (Electrical Hazard), MT (Metatarsal Guard) safety standards.
- Full grain leather upper.
- External Met Guard for added protection against debris and heavy objects.
- Aramid stitching for long-lasting durability.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Goodyear® welt construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Removable EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot cushioning and support.
- Spongey rubber heel for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole with tough rubber lugs provides excellent traction on a variety of surfaces and meets ASTM F2913-19/Mark II ASTM F1677-05 standards.
- Style number: IA5016.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
50% True to size
100% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support