60% OFFMSRP: $144.99
Lowest Price in 30 days
SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(11)
- The Irish Setter® Rockford 5" Waterproof Soft-Toe EH work boot offers the ideal balance of durability, underfoot comfort, and reliable traction to keep you confidently performing all workday long.
- SKU: #9193384
- Style number: 83413 (Grey/Black).
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11, EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Waterproof PU-coated split leather upper.
- Heat-molded counter for added stability.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Cement construction for a lightweight and flexible construction.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Removable EVA footbed with memory foam provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- Cushin™ Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- ENERG technology is strategically placed high-rebound material that brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- HRº sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces and are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º F.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets ASTM F2913-19 (using the SATRA slip equipment) for best and features a pronounced lug pattern for excellent traction.
- Built on the IS-157 last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
90% Felt true to width
90% Moderate arch support