Irish Setter Ravine 2880Irish Setter Ravine 2880
Irish Setter Ravine 2880
$159.9511% OFFMSRP: $179.99
- View the size chart
- The rainy weather and unpredictable environments will never get the better of you with the superior protection and comfort of the Irish Setter® Ravine 2880 hunting boot.
- SKU: #8878853
- Style number: 2880.
- U.S.A. Made suede upper with waterproof and abrasion-resistant nylon.
- Trout Brook full grain leather upper, handcrafted by the S.B. Foot Tanning Company, is made exclusively for the Irish Setter. It is the most durable of leathers and will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- UltraDry™ technology features a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Cushin™ Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- Moisture-wicking Scent-Ban™ lining provides excellent breathability and fights odor for a fresher foot environment.
- Built on the VA2219 last.
- ENERG technology is strategically placed high-rebound material that brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Cement construction provides added flexibility and durability.
- Removable memory foam and PU foam footbed with ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor to kill odor-causing bacteria.
- Heel-molded counter for added foot stability.
- Non-metallic shank for added stability.
- ATC - Black-Orange outsole provides superior traction and stability on various terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?