100% True to size
75% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8933592
- View the size chart
- The Mesabi 8" Soft Toe boot from Irish Setter® is ideal for loggers, foresters, and other outdoor workers that require protection and comfort so they can perform at their best in rugged, challenging environments.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Work boot with soft-toe construction.
- Features the Ultra Dry™ moisture management system that keeps out wet elements for a drier foot environment.
- Tricot lining provides breathable comfort for a drier foot environment.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction offers excellent flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Removable EVA footbed is cushioned for comfort and underfoot support.
- Heel-molded counter for a secure fit.
- Steel shank offers sturdy support.
- Heat Resistant outsole are designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, and are identified as HRO as heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°F.
- Stars and Bars Logger rubber outsole features a pronounced lug pattern for excellent traction.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F22892-11, EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!