100% True to size
67% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8933592
- View the size chart
- The Mesabi 8" Soft Toe boot from Irish Setter® is ideal for loggers, foresters, and other outdoor workers that require protection and comfort so they can perform at their best in rugged, challenging environments.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Work boot with soft-toe construction.
- Features the Ultra Dry™ moisture management system that keeps out wet elements for a drier foot environment.
- Tricot lining provides breathable comfort for a drier foot environment.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Goodyear® welt construction offers excellent flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Removable EVA footbed is cushioned for comfort and underfoot support.
- Heel-molded counter for a secure fit.
- Steel shank offers sturdy support.
- Heat Resistant outsole are designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, and are identified as HRO as heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°F.
- Stars and Bars Logger rubber outsole features a pronounced lug pattern for excellent traction.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F22892-11, EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!