Irish Setter Kasota 83640Irish Setter Kasota 83640
Irish Setter Kasota 83640
$154.9511% OFFMSRP: $174.99
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Irish Setter® Kasota 83640 work boot will keep you comfortable, supported and protected all day long.
- SKU: #8879702
- Style number: 83640.
- Built on the 882 last.
- Waterproof full grain leather and abrasion-resistant synthetic upper.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- UltraDry™ technology features a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Cushin™ Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- ENERG technology is strategically placed high-rebound material that brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Direct attach non-welt construction.
- Breathable tricot lining.
- Removable Memory Foam-EVA footbed provides superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Dual-density midsole provides stability through the heel, arch, and forefoot.
- Heel-molded counter for added foot stability.
- Non-metallic shank for added stability.
- TriTek - Orange outsole provides superior traction and stability on various terrain.
- Heat Resistant outsole is designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces, and are identified as HRO as heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475ºF.
- 882 Non-Metallic safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?