50% Half size too small
50% Felt narrower than marked
50% Excellent arch support
- SKU: #8750053
- View the size chart
- The protective and breathable Irish Setter™ Elk Tracker 800GR Ultra Dry boot lets you get the most out of all your late season adventures!
- Insulated late season hunting boot.
- Honeycomb ripstop upper.
- Durable cement construction.
- Features Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® Camouflage design that uses dramatically larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other digitally enhanced elements to fuse hunters with their terrain. This camouflage pattern features unprecedented depth, unequaled detail and elements with remarkable contrast, offering hunters another dimension in camo.
- UltraDry™ technology features a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- 800g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation is designed for repeated compression and durability over time, which maintains loft and traps body heat when compressed. It features 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, and is coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, allowing the insulation to keep feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
- ScentBan™ is a silver-ion technology that is imbedded in the uppers, lining, and footbeds to kill odor-causing bacteria.
- Goodyear welt construction for long-lasting durability.
- Heel-molded counter.
- Steel shank for added stability.
- Removable comfort cork EVA footbed with memory foam for underfoot comfort and ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor for a fresher foot environment.
- Bulls-Eye® Air Bob Aggressive outsole features a pronounced lugged pattern for superior grip and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Shaft: 9 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?