100% True to size
100% Felt narrower than marked
67% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- The Irish Setter® Drifter hiking shoe has the perfect balance of durable protection, underfoot comfort, and reliable traction to keep you safe anywhere in the great outdoors.
- SKU: #8832534
- Full grain leather and mesh upper.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Shoe last is built to mirror the shape of the foot for an excellent fit.
- Cement construction for a lightweight and flexible construction.
- Removable EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- ScentBan lining aids in fighting odor causing bacteria and helps conceal your presence in the woods.
- Cushin Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- Agilite technology is a three-piece comfort sole system for incredible underfoot cushioning and support.
- Venturist rubber outsole features a pronounced lug pattern for excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?