100% True to size
100% Felt narrower than marked
67% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8832534
- View the size chart
- The Irish Setter® Drifter hiking shoe has the perfect balance of durable protection, underfoot comfort, and reliable traction to keep you safe anywhere in the great outdoors.
- Full grain leather and mesh upper.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Shoe last is built to mirror the shape of the foot for an excellent fit.
- Cement construction for a lightweight and flexible construction.
- Removable EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- ScentBan lining aids in fighting odor causing bacteria and helps conceal your presence in the woods.
- Cushin Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- Agilite technology is a three-piece comfort sole system for incredible underfoot cushioning and support.
- Venturist rubber outsole features a pronounced lug pattern for excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!