- View the size chart
- The Irish Setter® Drifter 02807 boot has the perfect balance of durable protection, underfoot comfort, and reliable traction to keep you safe anywhere in the great outdoors.
- SKU: #8966668
- Style number: 02807.
- Full grain leather and waterproof, abrasion-resistant mesh upper.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for easy entry.
- Shoe last is built to mirror the shape of the foot for an excellent fit.
- Cement construction for a lightweight and flexible construction.
- Removable EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- ArmaTec™ technology fuses genuine leather with a PU cladding that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture-management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- ScentBan lining aids in fighting odor causing bacteria and helps conceal your presence in the woods.
- Cushin Comfort Tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue.
- ENERG technology is strategically placed high-rebound material that brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Venturist rubber outsole features a pronounced lug pattern for excellent traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?