83% True to size
100% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8188780
- View the size chart
- The Borderland Chukka from Irish Setter® is an easy-to-wear boot after a long day on the hunt, and you're just looking to kick back with your friends in total comfort.
- Premium USA-made full grain leather upper with waterproof protection.
- ScentBan features silver-ion technology that is imbedded in the leather, lining, and footbed to kill odor-causing bacteria.
- Ultra Dry™ moisture management system keeps out wet elements for a drier foot environment.
- CuShin Comfort Tongue technology minimizes pressure on the shin area from the top of the boot tongue. Four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility during walking and hiking, while an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- Traditional lace-up system for a more preferred fit.
- Stitchdown construction for excellent durability and flexibility.
- Removable, leather-covered memory foam footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort.
- Molded EVA midsole offers comfortable all-day support.
- Steel shank for superior stability.
- Borderland rugged outsole is slip resistant and features shallow lugs to prevent from clogging with mud or dirt.
- Made in the U.S.A and Imported.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!