Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
89% True to size
100% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7874327
- View the size chart
- When the job gets tough, you need all the comfort and support you can get, so let the durably dependable Irish Setter® 6" 83603D Boot get you through your work day in true support and ease.
- Dark Brown Worn Saddle full-grain leather.
- Traditional lace-up system with brass hardware.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Direct attach welt construction.
- Removable PU footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort.
- Steel shank for increased support.
- Clean Tred rubber outsole has a solid traction with a design that won't collect mud and debris, making it ideal for work on a farm or ranch.
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11, EH safety standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 13 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!