Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
50% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8992752
- inov-8® Shoe Fit Scale Guide
- The updated invo-8® X-Talon 230 Trail Running Shoes deliver better traction and improved underfoot protection so you can tackle extreme off-trail conditions.
- Predecessor: X-Talon 225.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Minimal feel with extreme flexibility.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- Shoe Fit Scale: Grade 1.
• inov-8® shoes are designed with Met-Cradle technology to lock down the mid-foot for a stable hold.
• Graded on a scale of 1-5, Grade 1 represents the closest, most precise fit. Grade 5 has the widest fitting toe box.
- Ideal for fell and mountain racing.
- Non-water-absorbing upper helps keep moisture out.
- Stripped back textile and synthetic upper offers an ultralightweight design.
- Lace-up closure.
- Reinforced toe for added durability and protection.
- Minimally padded tongue and collar.
- Textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Low-profile injected-EVA midsole.
- Powerflow+ midsole technology delivers 10% shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- X-Talon sole excels over loose, soft, mixed terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole construction is based on climbing rubber technologies and offers superior traction and grip in wet conditions.
- Iconic 8mm studs claw through soft terrain and hold firm on harder ground.
- Second-generation META-PLATE provides increased protection to the underfoot from sharp rocks.
- On-the-shoe gaiter hooks offer a more secure attachment system that allows you to attach an ALL TERRAIN GAITER to the shoe, while the Met-Cradle delivers a secure hold.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!