Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
50% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8920681
- View the size chart
- Power over rocky terrain with speed and comfort in the Trailroc 285 trail running shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Designed for long runs over rocky terrain.
- Breathable, lightweight mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Seamless construction allows for an irritation-free foot environment.
- Met-Cradle+ wraps around the midfoot, from the laces to the midsole, ensuring a secure, locked down fit for the foot and extra support for the arch of the foot.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable 6 mm insole.
- POWERFLOW+ midsole supplies 10% greater shock absorption and 25% better energy return compared to standard midsoles.
- Fifth-gen META-SHANK rock plate protects the foot from sharp rocks and debris.
- External Toe Cap protects the toes from rocks and other debris that may be accidentally kicked or tripped over when running on the trail.
- Dynamic Fascia Band rock plate delivers the ultimate in underfoot protection, so a runner feels no pain from sharp rocks. The band also flexes with the foot's natural running gait, delivering a kick of energy with every stride.
- Tri-C Sticky rubber outsole is designed with three sticky rubber compounds that increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a soft rubber up the centre for increased traction and a medium rubber on the edges for grip and security with every foot strike.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10.5 (US Men's 11.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!